Age 4?

what u can do when u are in the age 4?
eat..eat...n still eat?
or start to know ABC?
start to speak English with parent?
here an example what a children in the age of 4 create a poem
What in the World

What in the world is going on?
I have a feeling I am dead.
What in the world is going on?
I picked up a person and it said ouch.
Everyone's having fun without me.
I'm as lonely as can be.
Then along came a little pig and he said, "Did you forget I'm your friend?
Come Play with me."

Now I know what's going on, for him and me, but nobody else.
What in the world? Everybody says there's something wrong.
What in the world is going on?


Written by Anna Williams at age 4
http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com

0 Pemberi Komen:

Post a Comment

1Komen, idea bernas didahulukan, kritikan diutamakan