Diragut !

Last night, something terrible happens to us, my friend and I. :snow09:
While we on our way went to Penanti from BKE Lunas, Kulim, kami telah diragut!:snow25:
Actually my friend yang kena.
There have 2 Malay guys datang dari belakang kitaorang dan dengan tidak disangka-sangka, terus ambil my friend's handbag.
Unfortunately, sadness to her because she letakkan handbag dia at Ego's scotter hanger which located kat celah-celah kaki dia.
Peragut nih memang tersangat lah terer sebab meragut tanpa menggangu gugat keadaan scotter Ego my friend.
She tried to chase that guys, unfortunately, we have lost their track.
I'm symphatised you, my friend.
Those who found Maslina Che Ahmat identificial card, motorcycle license, please do return to her at the ic address.
She's looks terrible encountering this accident.
:snow29:

2 comments:

  1. siannye dia... :|

    hope iC n lesen dia dapat balik...

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu lah. suma org brleter kt dia. pity on her

    ReplyDelete

1Komen, idea bernas didahulukan, kritikan diutamakan