Birthday cake!


Yesterday i celebrated my birthday with my housemate. Although it was too late to celebrate a birthday but at least we celebrate our birthday..hehe. Mine birthday was 26th October meanwhile my housemate birthday was on 28th October. So fun to celebrate it with others..but i really want to celebrate my birthday with my loved one..hehe







Actually i was a little bit shocked when my housemate - yanie, want to celebrate our birthday cake yesterday because before this i told to her that if she want to buy a birthday cake for us to celebrate, i will share with it buying the cake. But yesterday, i'm was running out of money, so i can't afford her to buy that cake..quite disappointed,hehe..

0 Pemberi Komen:

Post a Comment

1Komen, idea bernas didahulukan, kritikan diutamakan